As a dealership, you are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to capture online shoppers early on in their buying journey. A study from Millward Brown Digital found that 85 to 90 percent of automotive consumers conduct online research, which presents dealerships with the unique opportunity to identify and market to those buyers before they ever even contact your business.
One such way you can do this is by using Shopper Suite, a product that is part of Stream Companies’ Full Throttle technology platform. This technology identifies online buyers before they contact your business and quickly markets to them, positioning your business for success.
Read on to learn more about this impressive technology.
What is Shopper Suite?
Shopper Suite, which launched at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) in 2018, is a people-based marketing platform that identifies shoppers online using advanced digital location intelligence and predictive analytics. According to Julia Giacoboni, director of advertising technology for Stream Companies, the technology identifies “visitors to the website in real time down to their name, residential address, and email” before the anonymous shoppers even identify themselves.
The anonymous shopper identification product is currently used by hundreds of dealerships to identify potential buyers and market to them while they are still in the early stages of the decision-making process.
How does Shopper Suite work?
The technology is broken down into three main parts:
- Identification: The identification and quality of a lead is determined using “intelligent scoring” and geolocation, in addition to what kind of customers they are and where they are in the shopping process. This, in turn, can yield the following information, which can be examined through the platform either in a list view or visual map view:
- The type of customer (sales or service)
- Their name and address
- The first and last time they visited the website
- How many pages they viewed on the site
- What pages/links they visited
- Which devices they used when visiting the website
- Instant marketing: Those site visitors are promptly marketed to, ensuring that your business captures them early in the process. Within 24 hours of an online buyer’s visit to the site, a responsive email with business-centered messaging and branding will be sent to them. Additionally, they’ll receive a direct mail piece (like a postcard) within 48 to 72 hours of the initial site visit.
- Return on ad spend: This step, which takes a minimum of three months to collect enough data and analytics, shows how many customers were identified and received the mailings, how they were reached, and how different methods of advertising ultimately influenced them to come to your business. The ROI engine also “reveals the source and click path of every shopper and their journey from dealer selection through transaction.”
All these pieces work together to form a full and connected picture of the customer and their buying journey.
Who Can Benefit from Using Shopper Suite?
While many of the businesses currently using Shopper Suite today are automotive dealerships, anyone who wants to identify and market to site visitors before they reach out to you can benefit from using the product.
Here are just some of the types of businesses using the Shopper Suite technology:
- Automotive dealerships
- Motorcycle and RV companies
- Laser eye centers
Think your business could benefit from using Shopper Suite?
Request A Free Demo Today!
If you’re interested in learning more about Shopper Suite, contact Stream Companies today and request a free demo of the product here!