This month I am taking a different approach to my traditional blog post and will be sharing a recent podcast interview I participated in for MotorcarMarketing.com.
I’ve been involved in paid search for nearly 7 years and have worked in several different industries including B2B, careers, education, healthcare, and retail. This podcast, however, focuses specifically on my experiences in automotive paid search.
Within this podcast you’ll learn about:
- The evolution of paid search marketing
- How to get started in paid search
- How to drive website traffic for both new and used sales
- Refining your audience targeting capabilities
- Top paid search metrics and reports
- How much will a PPC campaign cost my dealership?
I hope you enjoy the interview and if have any questions on Stream’s paid search approach please email me at email@example.com.
Ready for more information on how to take your automotive PPC campaigns to the next level? Click here to download our free eBook, How To Transform Your PPC Campaigns Today!
Brock Clauser is the Director of Paid Search at Stream Companies, a Philadelphia area advertising agency.