Having a mobile website presence is fast becoming a priority for any business interested in expanding their digital footprint. Consider the following statistics to validate this growing phenomenon:
· There are currently 297 million mobile subscribers.
· 2.5 billion text messages are sent each day.
· By 2013, more people will access the internet from their mobile device than from their PC’s – CTIA.
· More than 70 million PC tablets (like the iPad) will be sold in 2011. - “iPad’s Buzz Saw Success cuts into PC sales”
· 58% of smartphone owners had used their phone to go online every day of the week vs. 78% for PC users. – eMarketer
· By the end of 2011 50% of all US phones will be smartphones
To start off the new year right, this is the perfect opportunity to make sure you’re getting the most out of your work day. When you’re working in sales, there are constant tasks and challenges. It’s up to you to determine how you tackle these day-to-day action items. The Sales Team at Stream Companies recommends you implement the following reminders in an effort to maximize your time management.
Becoming complacent is sometimes a much easier option than tackling things head on. But at Stream Companies, we avoid that nasty trap. Here are a few pointers that our Sales team follows in order to increase productivity.
With budgets becoming tighter and tighter in Broadcast, Radio, and Cable, perhaps it’s time to take a closer look at what is really going on. And with the upcoming political year, especially in a top 5 DMA market like Philadelphia, it is of paramount importance to be more targeted than ever so the branding message reaches its target audience as opposed to getting lost in the shuffle.
Technology is changing at a rapid pace. You know that. So, don’t get stuck in a catch-up game. Stay ahead of the pack and use the new technology to your advantage. Take, for example, the use of smartphones. Right now, consumers are using their phones more and more.