You may have already read why integrated marketing is great for a company, but do you know the benefits of working at an integrated advertising agency?
Think of digital marketing as a puzzle. You have different pieces to work with: Display, SEO, Social, and Paid Search. When your company keeps all these aspects separated, you don’t get to see the full picture. However, when you start to integrate your digital marketing, communication and client goals become clearer; each piece of the puzzle starts to fit together to bring forward a brand’s best picture.
While integrated marketing is great for a client and their brand, it is equally great for agency employees, and here’s why:
- When working at an integrated agency like Stream, all employees are looking for the best results for their client, no matter what channel is utilized. When you walk into a meeting, you leave your ego at the door. There is a search for synergy, and when all departments come together to discuss the client’s objective, the best plan is presented, and a campaign can start with the right foot forward.
- Stream is a full-service agency, which means they can do anything from website development to digital marketing. And, since Stream has a hand in every part of a client’s branding, it is easier to keep all aspects of the client’s message consistent.
- This also means there is an open channel of communication, allowing any employee to learn about another department, and how they can work together, to really drive a client’s message home to the consumer.
Open to Ideas
- Every person is encouraged to bring forward any and all ideas they may have. Whether it’s improvements internally or for a specific client, everyone is open to trying a new and integrated approach.
- If we can use Facebook Analytics to inform our local content pieces, we do it. Want to explore Google Analytics to learn what pages were seen after someone clicked on your Facebook ad? There’s a training for that. At the end of the day, the client and their message are what’s important.